Saturday, June 11, 2005

All this time I was thinking about the chicken tenders we had brought (from basha’s) for dinner, and how much I really wanted ranch with them. I tried to convince Kristen to take us up to Summerhaven to buy some...she wouldn’t. Pretty soon Luke really wanted some too, but Kristen wouldn’t be convinced. So Luke and I devised this most amazing plan to “kidnap” Kristen and take her to Summerhaven. As we were walking towards the car, ready to grab her and throw her in, Luke received a message from God! There was a ranch wrapper on the ground in front of him...We explained it all to Kristen and, long story short, were able to get her to take us. Side note: the country store in Summerhaven is super cute.

Luke's sign from God Posted by Hello

3 comments:

M. Perkins said...

You didn't tell me the Ranch theophany!!

Andrea said...

Sorry, I forgot!!

M. Perkins said...

Yeah right. There goes our friendship......


(I'm kidding ;-)