Saturday, June 04, 2005

Summer!!!

I will post about senior trip eventually...there's a lot to blog about but I don't feel like it right now. :)

I only have about six days left with my sister...for 4 years!! I can't believe it. If anyone has any ideas of fun things to do let me know! We're going to get our ears pierced together and see Mr. and Mrs. Smith when it comes out on the 10th. But other than that we don't have much planned. Oh...we might drive up to IKEA. Who knows.

It's summer! And I still don't have a job...ugh! please pray about the possible one at the children's place with kylea...I am going to call them today. I'll keep you posted.

I'm reading the Chronicles of Narnia this summer. Yahhoo! I want to read them BEFORE the movies start coming out...I made that mistake with the Lord of the Rings and now I am not as motivated to read them...alas.

I want to go on a road trip this summer!...i really want to go to the Gramd Canyon. Other than that I'm really up for montana :)...anyone? anyone?

We (my mom and I) bought our tickets for Hillsdale! We leave August 20th. I can't believe it! Aaaahh...I'm SO excited!

I now have to go pick up pictures at Wal-mart (from senior class picture day...woohoo) and drop hannah's graduation present off at her house (YAY!)

Have a fantastic day...all of you!
Andrea

3 comments:

hannah said...

hi! i'm with stacey and she says you guys should go to paint yourself silly. Umm i say do that and go rock climbing at ropes and rocks or whatever that place is called. But those places are a little cha-ching. You guys should go hiking together and watch the sunset. Umm dance together. Oh! Film yourselves doing something together. Seriously, do that!! You guys might not be seeing each other for four years!!!

Andrea said...

haha...stacey! WE have to go to paint yourself silly this summer...can we?!?!
Thanks for the ideas guys! I do like the one about video taping ourselves...the only problem is we don't have a video camera...hmmm. Hope you two had fun together! :)
andrea

Anonymous said...

do it! paint yourself silly is the best ever! oh! make something that can be split in half and you take one part and she will take the other...like those plastic best friend necklaces...but better!