Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Senior Trip

Yay...I have finally gotten around to posting about senior trip. Actually, I am pretty much going to leave it at pictures (there are a lot...). It was a fantastic trip, I loved it. Disneyland was fun (mostly the second half of the day)...We had great luck with lines for rides.
Sometimes it is still weird to think that I won't be seeing these people again (either forever or for a while). I think the reality of it all won't REALLY hit until i leave this fall. Oh, speaking of this fall...My mom bought our tickets for Hillsdale! I leave August 20th...

Oh, a quick update about a job. Kylea called me and said the Children's Place wants an interview! Praise God!!! She said they should be calling me this week...yahoo. This is so exciting! Please continue praying that this whole job thing will work out...

That's all I have :). Enjoy the pics...


The whole group Posted by Hello

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh andrea! i love those pictures! *sigh* i wish i would've spent more time with you on senior trip. :(
let's hang out over the summer...when i get back from visiting Nessy and Jessi.

Andrea said...

ABSOLUTELY, Stacey! We MUST hang out...We'll have to plan lots of fun things!

M. Perkins said...

Second half! Tee-hee!

Man..... I *really* hope Matt Damon breathes in your mouth some day.

:-D

hannah said...

great pictures andrea. Mark i don't get the matt damon comment.

M. Perkins said...

Andrea does though ;-)

Tell you later! :-)

Andrea said...

HAha...so funny