Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sleep, Where are You?

I'm so tired. So very, very tired. Next week I plan to sleep A LOT. aahh.

I've been so buried in writing papers and thinking and grading...whew. Yesterday my car was broken into and today I had to get the passenger window replaced. Life goes on :) It's been a difficult week as I am very nearly drained of energy--emotional, physical, spiritual. There is no way I would be able to keep on after this week but God has been faithful and gracious to help (miraculously) get me through these days. Jake has also been a huge help and encouragement. I am grateful. Tonight I can say that these are good days, even though I've been pressed and discouraged in many ways. This is the life I have right now and there is a lot about this time that is remarkable in its newness, possibility, and mystery.

I keep thinking back to the faithfulness of God. I can't ever seem to escape that one. He insists on branding my heart and soul with it.

Ok. Enough of a break for me--back to writing! I appreciate your prayers, friends...and so many encouraging texts and emails. Thank you!

No comments: