Tuesday, March 29, 2011

what i am looking at (and some midday thoughts)



This week's homily recap confesses my own position before God: Tired, Frustrated, and Thirsty. Do you ever find yourself in season's of life that require you to cling to God fresh every day? I am finding myself in a place in which each new day calls me to trust and sometimes it doesn't feel like there is much carry over. Every morning requires me to choose, again, and discover where I will find life; who I find trustworthy for life; where strength and courage will come from. And He is it. He is where I find rest and water and life. I carry my fatigue, my frustration, and my thirst to Him every day. This is how I am exercising my faith. Such small, small steps. I don't know how else to do it. Isn't this how we live life, in small steps, clinging?--hoping, and finding Him to be enough.

No comments: