Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Days Go By...

I am currently reading Augustine's Confessions. I really like it. Unfortunately, I am exhausted. It makes for a bad combination...especially since i need to write a paper on it by tuesday.

I am slowly being drained of all motivation. I just want to go home. I want to be with my family and with friends. I want to feel the safety and security of my house.

I'm praying that God will multiply hours of sleep and also hours to work in...There is so much to do this next week and a half and so so so little time. It's wonderful that we serve the God of the impossible.

I leave 2 weeks from today. How bizarre is it that my freshman year of college is half over? Time flies.

That'll be all. I need to drink tea or something and then read some more...and I'm watching LOST with some friends in 30 min. Despite what you might be thinking, study breaks ARE necessary every now and then. I encourage them. :)

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I agree, study breaks are necessary. I understand what you are going through, I am in the same boat (so to speak) as you. I will definitely be praying for you in the next week and a half. And I'll see you in 2 :) YAY!! We can get through this...YAY, for God's perfect grace. K Bye.
P.S. Thanks for your letter, you're great. I'm praying.

M. Perkins said...

And it was a very fun study break. I've got the break part down... it's just what goes before and after that that gets confusing...