Monday, November 21, 2005

Easy Mac

So...I'm sitting here eating easy mac and getting more and MORE excited about thanksgiving. Kristen will be arriving in approximately 6 hours and i will be seeing the rest of my family in 20+. ACK! I am SOOOO excited. I could pee my pants.

Oh! And I'm listening to Christmas music...which makes me excited about Christmas...and family and Jesus and stockings and Sheri visiting. sigh. And ARIZONA! weird that i really do miss Arizona a lot...I kind of like it :)

Today after my insane schedule of classes and a make up test, I went to the library to get books for our road trip. We have 12 hours and aside from the "family tradition" (Jay's big surprise!), we're going to read out loud. I got the Best Christmas Pageant Ever and The Westing Game. It's going to be an amazing trip :)

I have to go...I have a few more things to do before I can let myself slip completely into thanksgiving break mode.

Hope you all have a fantastic thanksgiving! Don't forget to be THANKFUL!

1 comment:

M. Perkins said...

You'd better like Arizona! Mountains, Gager, mountains. And sunsets... and desert rain... and city lights from lookouts high on the aforementioned mountains... and creosote and coyotes and palo verde and mesquite and saguaro. Come on now.

Oh, and don't pee your pants. It would make for a smell reunion.