Sunday, November 13, 2005

Thoughts On A Cold November Night

The Derek Webb concert was amazing. I bought Sandra McCracken's first album. love it! As well as a 2 song cd with songs from her upcoming hymns album...coming out in December. They both have december albums coming out. I can't wait. They sound really great.

So much is going on in my life and I feel like I should be discouraged but God has just been so good. His sovereign hand is so evidently showing itself to be full of grace toward me. It seems like everything around me is either falling apart or just moving really fast and I am forced to realize how not in control I am...its been good. I've been forced to think about A LOT of difference issues, etc. It's amazing how one thing will come up and I will start wrestling with it and wondering and pursuing and learning and all of a sudden everything around me starts pointing in that same direction. It's crazy how God does that. It's so cool. :)

Anyway. I am really at peace tonight. I would say that I feel really joyful except that I don't like the word feel...its far too shallow and cheap. I am experiencing the richness of God's love and the peace of His sovereign control. Let's put it that way...

No comments: