Friday, November 04, 2005

Fall is SO Beautiful!!

I love walking up the hill through the blanket of orange and yellow leaves. In the early morning when I walk to breakfast and crunch through the leaves I smell that musty, earthy, autumn smell. aahh. It is so amazing. And in the later afternoon the light filters through the trees and the ground is illuminated! It's absolutely astounding! Here are a few pictures...though they don't quite do it justice :)
(hallie took the pictures...she had a "picture time" yesterday. She's super cute :))
PS a few of the bottom ones remind me of what Narnia must be like :) Lovely, magical, mysterious, beautiful...






4 comments:

M. Perkins said...

That picture of the trees in front of Central Hall is... amazing!! Fall is indeed gorgeous...

hannah said...

wow...


hey i would have posted comments on your last few posts but i haven't checked blogs in a while...i love you and miss you too. I'll see you soon...hopefully =)

Andrea said...

i forgot about your "hopefully", hannah. Incase for some reason something happens and we can't see each other, right? :) Like, "see you tomorrow at school, hannah," "yeah, hopefully."

I LOVE YOU!!

M. Perkins said...

...that aforementioned tree picture takes my breath away.....