Sunday, November 27, 2005

THANKSGIVING!

The road trip with Kristen and Jay was lots of fun. It was also wonderful to spend time with family and eat good food! I have lots of homework to finish the semester (only a week and a half!!)...i didn't really do anything over break. :)
Oh! We had a sauna and luke and Jay rolled in the snow! I was super impressed...crazy boys! Kristen got a picture. It's mainly of Luke but Jay's foot made it in :)

I like Jay a lot. I like Kristen a lot. I like the two of them together...a lot :)

The snow was beautiful! The UP was beautiful...i would love to live there. We went sledding at the old Hancock high school. yay! It was so much fun!! Here are pictures of the week.


















2 comments:

Sheri said...

I concur...your family is great. I am so happy that you were able to have a blessed time with them, and in the snow. Okay, now I'm jealous, but hey I believe it will be okay to just live the snow vicarously through you :o) YAY!! I'm praying for you as you finish the semester, I know how stressful it can be(or in my case is. You're great.

P.S. See ya soon ;)

M. Perkins said...

You are family rocks.

Great pictures!