Friday, November 18, 2005

The Harry Potter Premiere

So...tonight was SO much fun! Josh, Isaac, Jared, Hallie, and I went all around campus taking pictures at some favorite spots...and some random spots...it was a blast!!! :) And then we came back to Olds and played euchre (sp?). Jared and I made an awesome team--even though we lost...I'm still learning! (But i think i like spades better...) Yay for fun times with friends! :)

Now they are all watching the Village somewhere...who knows. Maybe Galloway, maybe Kresge. I didn't feel up to it. I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. Maybe I'll read a little bit! I talked with my mom for a long time on the phone tonight. It was really good. She was able to help me sort my thoughts and encourage me with a bunch of different things. I love my family.

God has blessed me so much this semester. He is teaching me tons. It's super frustrating at times...and even really really hard. But it's worth it because as He first seeks to further proclaim His glory, He also desires my satisfaction in Him. It's something I'm learning that is so exciting!...I'm off to the showers.

I see my family in 4 days!! woohoo! Oh...and my dad is going to WIN the tour de tucson tomorrow...I'm pretty much his biggest fan :) Cheer him on!

Enjoy the pics of tonight...










No comments: